Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I don't have words.

Or a computer. And nothing I say will be even a little bit eloquent. But I'm drowning in the emotions I keep quiet. I'm choking on the words I'm forcing to stay in.

I can't say them well and I know I'll regret saying anything at all, but I am so lonely. Motherhood is isolating. My kids are the only human interaction I have through most of the week. My husband is typically the only adult I can talk to. It's not fair to him. But I say or do the wrong things to keep people away. I can't seem to get it right.

I don't want anything from this and I hope no one even sees it. But I'm having to force myself to be as honest here as I always intend to be. And right now, that honesty is sad, worthless and alone. And cutting this short.

Press restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment